Friday, February 18, 2011

Photography... the little I know, I like!

I don't know much at all about photography, but I do think that I can appreciate when an image moves me with vivid color, certain lighting or a fantastic focal point.

I worked in a photo studio for a year.  I aspired to create the images that those photographers created daily like it was breathing to them.   They had a certain eye.  Photographers see the earth different.  They see nature in different dimensions.  They know the perfect place on an object to give the focal point and blur the rest out.  The make food look AMAZING!

I'm saving for a really good camera, but for now, I have taken some pretty great shots with my point and shoot.  Some were accidental, some were on purpose and some were COMPLETELY by surprise with no skill at all.

Here are a few of my images... be kind, I'm a complete novice to this medium!










No comments:

Post a Comment